Monday 12 September 2011

writing sample DONE!

well not really I was sick most of last week and didn't get it finished in time so I'm still finishing it! bother bother bother! but carly has asked us to show you a little bit of my writing sample anyway so i'll give it a go here it is.



                                                                         Jazz exam                    


Neeext ! come on whose next? The hair dresser cried!''I could smell the mist of hairspray, I could see my friend Stella moving out of the hair seat as we called it''so I pulled myself over to he seat and closed my eyes as the hairspray wisped over me! a minute later I heard the hairdresser cal l neeext! I jumped off the chair and grabbed lydia since it was her turn.                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. I remember you coming back to school with that hair all done up. It looked rock solid! Sounds like doing a jazz dance exam is more complicated than just putting on a pair of shoes, dancing and going home. I look forward to reading the whole sample.

    ReplyDelete